Monday, February 25, 2008

tag o laurenlesexy

got tagged.
by selfproclaimed sexy, miss lauren.
haha. she loves me!

5 things found in my bag
- Wallet
- Phone
- Ciggs
- Gum
- Make up stuff

5 things found in my wallet
- money
- IDs
- Cards stuff
- Jag keychain
- Condoms

5 favourite things in my room
- bed
- laptop
- mirror
- wardrobe
- my stuffed toy dog (:

5 things I'm currently into
- Benefit
- GossipGirl
- School stuffs
- Late night outs
- MAC Fafi collection

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:

The Apple iPhone.


The Sony Vaio.


The Porsche CarreraGT


A Japanese Spitz. Awww.


Chad Micheal Murray. (:


The person who tagged you is: Laurenlenotsosexy.

Your 5 impressions of him/her:
- LOL toilet time.
- Cuppacakes!!!
- AddMath Nerd. hahaha.
- Makan buddy
- my bestbudd (:

If he/she becomes you lover, you will: Scream! gross much.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: Urrr. I stole her cuppacakes?

1. What colour pants are you wearing now?
Shorts actually. black.

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired gals?
Dark haired, always.

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Quite, boys can be sooo immature.

4. Do you have a best friend?

Nope. I have tonnes of them!

5. Who was the last person you hugged?
I can't remembahh. I didn't go to school todayy. I think it was Aly.

6. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Hasn't everyone?

7. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
Little thoughts.

8. Do you like your life?
Not very, at this moment.

9. Do you shop at Hollister?
Nooo.

10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a Girlfriend from you?
Yes. Girlfriend in a sense that she was my bestfriend.

11. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
Yes.

12.Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Boys, i guess. I always find myself hanging with all the guys.

13. How long have you had MySpace?
Can't remember. Quite a while, a few years. Don't really use it though.

14. Have you ever slapped a Gal in the face?
Yeah. Bitch.

15. What are your biggest fears?
Bugs. Those disgusting creepy crawlies.
Being alone.

16. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
Yes.

17. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Oh, yes.

18. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Yes, it's so hard. like an itch that won't go away.

19. Do you believe in the saying, “Once a cheater, always a cheater"?
Depends. Some people change. Some.

20. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
Yes. (: sometimes.

21. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Sure why not?

22. Are you currently missing someone?
Oh, yes oh, yes. where art thou?

23. Please tag 5 people:
- Lynnie boo
- Delia
- Aly
- Amelia
- Tash

0 comments: