Friday, February 15, 2008

So, let's lock this down like it's suppose to be.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
one day belated lah. but whatever.

So i thought my Valentines would be just like any other day.
I WAS WRONG.
In the morning got caught by the disciplin teachers cause of my shoes.
Ohh pfffft.
I don't bloody get them, changing rules every half a year,
so that we spend our money for the school.
Well personally, this is what I think.
and since i'm talking about a bit about school,
the food sucks balls.

Yeah so that was the morning shit.
This was what made my Valentines a day to freaking remember.
While i was at home stonning,
getting ready to stone more in front of the computer,
Bonnie and Clyde broke into my house.
Gunpoint at me,
Forced me for my car keys,
Kidnapped me,
Stole my car.
Okay well, It was Etain and Shih Onn lah. again.
Came over my place,
Took my dads car out for a drive,
Picked Ben up.
quite funny lah.
Never had a day like that before.
Then again, it's Etain and Shih Onn,
everything's extraordinary.

Thanks for making my day. (:

0 comments: