Sunday, February 24, 2008

So as long as you're here, I'd always be happy.

I'm sick. Stuck at home. Therefore, bored.

There's nothing much to blog about axcept about me taking my meds and sleeping.
So interesting huh.
I have decided to list the few things i like in a guy.
I know how random but hey boredom kills.

1. Guy's gotta smell good. (: not too overpowering too. just slighty soft.
makes you wanna just lean in closer for more?

2. Street smart. Guys naturally aren't very booksmart, so hey, he's gotta be better than me in something.

3. Fashionable. Oh you know me, clothes are like butter to pancakes. and a guy who knows how to dress is definately the syrup on top of everything.

4. Short hair. Long hair are for girls. So keep to your side of the gender and keep it short and sexy.

5. Lefties! I dunno why, but i think guys who write with their left hand are cute. Righties are always okay.

6. Athletic. Don't you just love watching a guy running, topless, muscles buldging. oh mmmmm. yummmyy. Or waiting by the pool till he comes out baring his hotness. hahahaha. i'm such a girl.

7. Gentleman. Who doesn't like a guy who would open the door for you, always makes sure everything's fine, gives you your girls room time to make up.

8. Tongue tied. ;) Gotta be good with your tongue.

9. Party boy. You can't expect me to sit home on a Saturday night with you? but of course, everything has it's limits.

10. Musically inclined. Music is my life and my life is music. How on earth are we suppose to connect if we don't talk music? weird.

Right. So that's that for now.

so perfect guy out there, call me!

0 comments: