Tuesday, February 5, 2008

i wasted all my wishes on you.

so apart from everyone leaving, life's been okay.

Chinese new year's in 2 days. Whoopee for the angpows. (:

so so, school happenings.
been laughing every freaking single day thanks to my buddies.
get this.

Cedric sits and flashes his yellow undies to the people at the back(Me, Keefe, Azuri and Shin Yee)
Sam : *points at the yellow undies* OH EWWWWWW. It's spongebob yellow.
Keefe : Omg yeah, I bet Spongbob is down on him.
hahahaha. It was sooo a had-to-be-there-moment.

And matt's cantonese interpretation.
Sooo funnnayy. He cracks me up ALL THE TIME. crazy crazy crazy.

The gambling season has started.
And i'm pulled in.
But hey, at least i'm winning.

Okay, so Saturday, was at Royale Bintang for another party.
and and and, i stayed sober the whole night.
big accomplishment there.

I just came back from having a dinner party thing at Amanda's.
It was fun, not a big group, just enough.
We ate, talked, laughed, played.
It was a nice night, though we forgot about the 'yee sang'

Oh, Valentine's in a week.
I haven't had a Valentines since forever. ):
Be my Valentine. <3

and Hi Lynn. Rawr.

0 comments: