Tuesday, February 12, 2008

at least out loud, i won't say i'm in love.

Valentine's is in 2 days.
And again, I'm valentine-less.
Been like that for a long while.
But hey I'm used to it?

Saturday, went to Buddy's mansion for open house.
Foo yoh, I've never seen a pig that big. literally.
crispy on the outside, tender on the inside.
ohhh. mmmmmm.
okay okay. shhhh. (:
Then, went to One World.
Third Saturday in a row that i didn't go home.
And also seeing Etain and Shih Onn the morning after
Eh, a bit sien already lah.
Nah, I'm kidding, can't get enough of the both of ya.

Sunday, went to Matt's.
funny moments.
he has the most romantic garden at night.
we 'lou sang'-ed.
and of all games to play, we played.. MUSICAL CHAIRS!
bring out the inner child in you.

Today, went out with V.
The Phoon.
Berjalan-ed and watched KungFu Dunk.
Jay Chou is sooo hot in a suit.
mmmmmm. gave me goosebumps.
The show a bit fake lah,
can like fly in the air and stuff. =/
i rate a 6/10
cause Jay Chou looks really good in a suit.
I think sepet boys are hot kay. not all, but some. (:
leave me to my sepet theory. (inside joke)
V is prolly stuffing her face with Bak Kut Teh now.
RAWR.


just ask me already.

0 comments: