Wednesday, January 9, 2008

i wish you were here.

school's a bitch.
homework weigh's a fucking tonne.
but on the bright side, i'm sandwhiched in between Sandra and Lauren.
I'm never bored. Seriously.

So today, same old same old in school. Had a stupid disciplinary talk.
Like anyone really listens. pffft.

Went to Banana Leaf @ Centrepoint with Val and Shin Yee after school to chill.
Lots of laughs. Mostly inside jokes and had-to-be-there-moment jokes.
So, too bad nothing to say here.
I was feeling free and got SpongeBobSquarePants stickers. (:
So, watch out for my locker at 5Columbus with the SpongeBob on it!

2 Feb - Switchfoot @ KLCC.
7 March - Incubus @ Singapore.
I'm desperately wanting to go for Incubus. I love love love Incubus.
That sexy voice, those lyrics. How can you not love it?
Someone go with me. Please.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

ahem. hello!

I know you'll totally roll your eyeballs at me for saying this but..

you spelled "sandwiched" wrong. drop a H! :)

unknown said...

hey sam. ally here. ive switched to blogspot.

www.sweetmemoriesxx996.blogspot.com