Wednesday, January 23, 2008

and they just keep going.

And farewell to Elise Lim.

I had some of the best times of my life with that girl.
I will never forget the day she got me to play football.
Ever since, I've been hooked. And it's cause of you.
Come back soon, niggguh.

Last night, she threw a farewell gathering at her place in KL.
Everyone was there.
Our last one-on-one basketball match.
Finishing all those bottles.
Cleaning up after the drunks.
It was a party.

Lee's last dinner with friend's tonight.
As much as i don't want this to happen, it's happening.
Everyone's leaving.
We're growing, Life's changing.
We just got to live with it.
It's just how it is.


And things just don't get easier,
When your friends you need are leaving.


and i think this would say something.

0 comments: