Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Celebrate and dance so free.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's 2008.

And it seems like yesterday I was celebrating 2007 with Lynn getting tipsy and going everywhere screaming happy new year while blowing a whistle. (: i remember.

And just yesterday, I got wasted up in my hotel room at 5am.

So this was how I spent my new years and new years eve.
Kelly came over and gave me and dine a ride to the hotel to check in. Met Aly and Lynn there. After checking in, everyone went their seperate ways. I met up with Matt and all downstairs at the swimming pool area. Chatted a bit, and went back to my room to chat more.

Got ready and went to curve. Met up with Etain and Mabel there. Went around, TGIF, Apartment, Scarlet and finally Laundry. We all went in Laundry with Jackie and danced crazy. Then for some reason, Etain went out to find Rizal. And later she couldn't go back in Laundry. The line reception was shit, so we couldn't get her. Jackie went out too, leaving Mabel and I. After an hour waiting for them in Laundry, we went out to look for them. Another hour there gone with no results. So, thank god, we got back into Laundry, danced our asses off with random people till after the countdown. finished dancing about 2 and finally met up with Etain.

Went back to the Hotel about 3ish. Had a bit of a problem there and Aly and Iman had to leave. But the party still had to go on. Drank and drank and drank, fagged and fagged and fagged. Thank Mabel and Dwayne for taking care of us drunkees. Most of us were really drunk. And usually when you're drunk, shit happens.

Drunk nights and random hookups.
But all in all, it was a new years to remember. If only i remembered everything.

0 comments: