Friday, September 26, 2008

world, hold on.

just back from lunch/yamcha session with chibi kun, smiley chia woh, vnod and sister at mcD. (:
i drove datuk v's precious nicole. lol.
see, you can trust me, i didn't bang anything or anyone. (:

today marks the last day of classes in school.
and for them PMR people, they'd be having their exams in about 2 weeks. good luck.
and the them SPM-ers. well, we have almost a month and a half.
so study, people. damn it, stop partying!
i swear by the moon and the stars in the sky, i will not party after trials.
i'm bringing nerdy back!
no more parties after trials, all study study study.
nerds are sexy now.

oh last night, had a fight with the parents about my car.
they gave me a car, sold it off, not buying me a new one.
that fucking sucks.
makes me dig out old bad habits again.
i was just too god fucking angry.
but hey, thanks to derek niama, who cheered me up. (:
my abolutedly crazzyyy funny neighbour person.
made me laugh like a lunatic.
you rock lah kay derek chooooooong!


turn around and look.
i'm right here.

1 comments:

Bernardine said...

He's not worth it if he can't see it :)