Wednesday, April 2, 2008

people don't lose strength, they lose will.

and i think i've lost my will.

i don't know what's trust anymore.
i think i've lied to myself too much to even trust myself.

and maybe you're right, it's karma that my leg is injured and that i'm on fucking crutches again.
i can handle this pain no problem, watch me run in just a matter of days.
but wait, don't worry cause you're karma's coming soon.
and i'd predict sometime June or July.
or sooner.

isn't hate just so strong.
it's like it has a mind of it's own.

3 comments:

Lavender said...

aww poor sam! i heard about your leg! get better soon!

Elyse Kymberly said...

heyy. how's ur leg? better take care yea?

i changed my blog link btw:
www.misskymberly.blogspot.com

and..and..and...
support my music blog! ^^
www.favourite-tune.blogspot.com

thx n take care babe.

Sam. said...

thanks elyse! (:
sure thing!