Sunday, March 23, 2008

we could spend the night, watch the earth come up.

hello earthlinks.
days have been days.

the guys got me going to cyber cafe. =/
and i actually had fun!
god. i feel so strange.
i even got up at 3 am in the morning just to go with them!
nyeh rawr. things i do for friends.

oh today, i went for my undang talk thing.
5 whole hours.
oh my god, i almost died in there.
Etain and I were the only Chinese.
Where have all the Chinese gone? =/

later, we went to the curve.
makaned at Charms.
Oh and i satisfied my cravings for tong yun.
which i started craving since monday.
and i've been annoying a few people with it. sorrry lah!

oh Dwayne's birthday was on the 20th.
So Happy belated Birthday! though i did wish you at exactly 12 am.
but i post i here lah. make you happy a bit.

and The Sister's birthday is next week.
party. (:

2 comments:

Lavender said...

lol seriously? only 2 chinese? damn weird!

Sam. said...

yes seriously. only 2 chinese.