Sunday, December 23, 2007

The way life's suppose to be.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I'm back from my trip to Singapore. Nothing much, since i go there almost every month. But this month was a bit special, it was Christmas monnth. Everywhere was decorated with pretty lights and deco, really beatiful and big giagantic Christmas trees. It was nice.
Another something that was really nice was the Christmas Sale. (:
Being the girl that i am, I shopped, really shopped till I really dropped.
It was really fun. Going into stores and coming out with something. Retail therapy really has done me well. Although the size of my wallet has shrunk tremendously, i'm quite happy.

Honestly, now that i'm back, i'm wishing that i could've stayed there longer. Not to shop, but just to get away, from everything. (:
But hey, it's life, somehow or rather, you've gotta face things no matter how much you don't want to.
Take me for granted, everyone does.

0 comments: