Monday, November 26, 2007

three long years have pass me by.

after three long years. i finally have gotten my braces out. No pictures yet. but soon. (:

today my buddy Lee leaves to Melbourne. and he better come back in 2 weeks. or else.

yes, i have decided yet again to quit smoking. now i'll see how long i'll go without ciggies. i tend to give in to temptation easily. very easily. uh oh.

i need Mattie to come back. stupid boy, i need to talk to you lahh. while you're having the time of your life in U.S. , i'm here wishing i was erased from the face of the earth. not very nice Mattie.

my sister insists that i announce my love for her here online.

xx

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Yayyy,you moved to blogger !: )

I miss you la,deng.

Sam. said...

awww. i miss ya too, hun.
yam cha session this weekend. (:

Delia Azahari said...

SAM SAM SAMMMMMMMMMM.

you're the boob! OH WAIT, i meant to say you're the BOMB. oh oh.